Which cookies and why?
You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=nl_BE&viewlocale=en_US.
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address Stephan.Buelens@trademart.be. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Privacy Commission. For more information, go to https://www.privacycommission.be.